Wednesday 13 April 2011

LAST NIGHT.


The past few nights I've been having the best and most exciting dreams I've had in long time. I try, I do try, as soon as the morning kicks in, to remember the blurry images that linger between my eyelids and my eyes. I cant remember the first one, which was about a week ago, but I managed to retain some images from the past two nights. On Monday night I dreamt I was in this big house, looking for someone..cant remember how I got there. In one of the rooms there was a tower, or like a tall platform, and on here were some people dancing. Suddenly I was on the platform, where these people are dancing something that looks like flamenco and again, all of a sudden, I somehow am taking part of this dance. We are told to bat our arms, quickly, and because our arms are so strong I find that we can fly, its all in the frenetic batting of our very stiff arms..And so we floated, for a few seconds and then landed gracefully on our feet..and again, and again.. This is all I remember from this dream. Good dream.
Last night I went to bed after being out for some drinks. I like getting a little light-headed, not too drunk. So yesterday, I was a little light-headed. Alcohol, tobacco and etc were in my system when I went to bed. This dream was crazy. All I remember is that I was at the cinema, or somewhere similar, I was looking for someone again, or maybe not..the thing is that I was sitting in the screen with other people I knew that now cant remember either, and suddenly felt a cold forehead, for a few dream-minutes I didn't realise what had happened to my head, until I noticed my forehead was dripping blood. I had been shot. I tried to find someone to report the injury, but I was expelled from the place, as I was told I was high and wasn't allowed any medical attention. Apparently my eyes gave it away.. Cant remember what happened to me after that, but then I woke up and I was fine. Crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment